Since going to a recent seminar I have decided to standardise certain aspects of my posts and also incorporate some style changes.
– The standard size of images and videos will be 660 x 400, which will fill the whole width of the post and enable them to be clearly seen.
– Continue to ensure that the high-resolution version of images is available when an image is clicked on.
– Continue to scan any sketches and avoid phone images.
– Use bullets points more to simplify posts.
– Sub Headers to make posts easier to read, as people often scan through blog posts.
– Avoid long body’s of text, as this can be unappealing.
– Bold text to highlight important sentences.
– Continue using a sans-serif font, as it is easier to read from the screen.
– Continue to use categories to organise the site, but I will start to use tags for thematic content that spans across categories.